Wednesday 15 July 2009

The Joys of Website Building

Wow look at me I m blogging from the platform about to get on the train. My knowledge of technology really has come on!!!
Last night I had one of life's disasters. Actually to be fair if you put in context it was nothing. I was working on my website and decided to change a few things, concentrate on more keywords, include some more information. I tired to down load a picture, which was to big. But couldn't work out how to adjust it. Well to cut a long story short I ended up deleting everything to try and get rid of the picture and after weeks of work I@ve got to start all over again. The language wasn't pleasant but at least I told the computer what for.
I think the most frustrating thing is not understanding how to insert image and reduce the size easily

No comments:

Post a Comment