Thursday 9 July 2009

Attracting Traffic -SEO

Hi

So I'm up and running but no one appears to be reading my blogs so how do I attract traffic to my website and my blog?

I need to to use keywords to do this, which I understand and also social networks, which I again understand but I think this is going take me some time as the penny hasn't quite dropped yet around how this actually works.

I have my links created, I have my google ads and I've also created google alerts so I can monitor what's going on. I've done my keyword research but as yet no traffic.

I think I'll spend the next few says trying to get at least a few visitors and do some research around the best way to do that using the knowledge I currently have.

Please feel free to leave a comment or advice.

Thanks

Nicky

Click here for free info on internet marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment