Tuesday 6 April 2010

What Am I Doing

Hi

Well it's been a while since I last wrote on this blog. As much as I would love to say I have made my fortune I haven't although I can safely say my life is much richer and fuller than it's ever been. I know where I am in my life and probably more importantly I know who I am.

I think about my goals more each day and appreciate all I have. I understand people more and when I am being inauthentic around my personal perceptions. I have also moved far away from negativity and the cynicism that seems to dog mankind. For example people just love to find a reason why things will fail. It's never their fault and they relish the fact they fail so they can say " you see I told you I would fail". In fact the word fail is so negative let's change it to not being successful.

It takes hard work and above all determination to succeed. It takes commitment and most of all it takes failure to finally stand on the podium of success. It takes the burial of the "p" word and realising you have a purpose and a right to success.

I totally 10% believe and committed to success. To sharing my new found knowledge and freedom with others and making others understand there is another way. How..........mmmmm. a question I know still needs the final answer.

So here is my goal for this week. I will make a sale this week. I am totally dedicated to that goal. I will do this by marketin gmy site to the plan I have written out with the aim of being on the front page for the keywords Turbulence Training.

So here it is in black and white and so I have to achieve.

Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment