Monday 26 April 2010

I Learnt A Valuable Lesson Today

Last night I did my usual of being ready to go at my set time and then getting side tracked by another brilliant product that could make me money email.
With eager anticipation I clicked it open to find a guaranteed way to make quick money and all for $7. Great that's less than a fiver my illogical brain told me and off I went ordering this so called brilliant idea. Even as I was doing it I actually said out loud "here you go again Nick". So I opened my product to find it was made in 2008 and the first video stopped after half way and the downloaded zip file was corrupted.
What was I thinking. So I've written to them and we'll see where we get.
However a good thing to come from this is I set up a mini email campaign and I began watching the videos from the course I actually started on. Lo and behold I learnt loads of info. I realised some how I had become so obsessed I had moved away from all of the video learning systems available through this course.
So I'm back on track, for today any way, and determined to stick with what I have and take small steps to get my goals.
I just wish I could stop having all these ideas and not enough time.
It's great to be really at something and fill my days with progress and difference. I genuienly get a real buzz from the ups and downs and know that if I just keep pressing forward I'll get htere. Wherever there may be.

Take care

Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment